Old July 24th 05, 04:04 PM
Professor

Sounds like your cooling fans are not coming on at the proper time in
non-A/C mode intermittently. Remember, when you turn on the A/C... the
cooling fan(s) come on whenever the compressor is engaged. Maybe the
switch you boiled is intermittent. I would change that first.

Professor
www.telstar-electronics.com