Old October 29th 04, 01:24 AM
letters

As to desert driving, I've done a lot and never really had overheating
problems. That said, removing the front license plate dropped the
gauge from running at about 3/4 when going uphill to hovering only a
little over the center mark as is usual. This was all with it 110
plus through the southwest.

JJ