Old October 23rd 04, 09:18 PM
Chris D'Agnolo

A good shop can do anything but finding a good shop that is willing to do it
for a reasonable amount of cash is an entirely different matter. Keep in
mind you can probably recover a good bit of the cost of a zippable glass
window top by selling the top you have. I'm relatively comfortable buying
something when I understand the reason for the sale, that helps allot.

Chris
92BB&T

"chuckk" > wrote in message
> I'm sure that a good top shop can do this! The big issue will be the

weight