Old August 6th 06, 12:24 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
E Brown

Default Z4 question for novel I'm writing

On 6 Aug 2006 03:52:43 -0700, wrote:

>Hey -- I'm writing a piece of fiction, and in it, an '06 Z4 is involved
>in an accident. I was about to have a piece of evidence left behind at
>the scene -- a piece of the turn-signal lens -- but it occurred to me
>that I'd better make sure that's practical. Could it happen?

If the car is a US model, those have a small circular reflector on
either side of the front bumper, added in 2005 when the headlights
went clear.
epbrown
--
"Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car;
most people will settle for the car." Chris Titus