Old November 15th 04, 07:22 AM
Kidd Andersson

>>not thought about in a long time. Anyone who grew up in the 60s and 70s
>>remember some of these long forgotten songs on the CD.

I'm a bit young for those except Convoy and The Streak. I think I must know
every Ray Stevens song he ever did. I have a favorite line from one of his
songs that I say all the damn time. "I used to be crazy, but I'm a whole lot
better now!... Where's my horse?!"
Good for getting people to threaten to Baker Act your ass.

>i just recently had my dad patchhis laptop to his old record player and burn
>me
>a copy of "Teddybear"....love that song...

The Elvis song? I have that. Jan and I bought a CD of Elvis hits but
unfortunately it was missing some of the really good ones, like Don't (which
fortunately I have the MP3 of) and Blue Suede Shoes.
My favorite is Suspicious Minds. He also did a really good cover of the Frank
Sinatra song "My Way".
I listen to a lot of Miles Davis, Billie Holiday and Elvis. In between the
Pantera, White Zombie and Black Sabbath, of course.

K.
"We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump
off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."