Old December 6th 04, 05:24 AM
A.B.

Respectfully, that’s not entirely correct. Lamborghini never intended
for the LM to be a military vehicle. It’s hand built (I believe only 300
were made), it has a v12 petrol engine out of the Diablo sports car,
luxurious interior, One of a kind specially made Pirelli tires designed
by Pirelli with camel foot like edge that sells for more than $1000 a
peace, it has an expensive and elaborate filtering system to provide
very clean for the delicate engine and a phenomenal price tag. This car
was built for just one audience: The Middle Eastern oil tycoons.

Believe it or not its off-road performance wasn’t that exceptional. It
was too heavy and too cumbersome. It speeded up hills and dunes like a
rocket as long as it got a good grip. As soon as it hit loose sand and
looses a bit of grip, its heavy weight and that powerful motor would
make it spin and dig itself in a fraction of a second. A Jeep wouldn’t
go as fast but it will definitely reach the destination first.