Old April 20th 06, 06:49 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Mostly OT... The law is the law....

In article >, jaybird wrote:

> "Brent P" > wrote in message
>>
>> I know this mostly off topic, but it deals with cursory subjects that
>> come out of the threads with regards to law enforcement, rights, and
>> supreme court decisions.
>>
>> This is the sort of thing that occurs when government and police have too
>> much power and property rights don't exist. Given the new london decision
>> by the supreme court and growing police power this is probably a window
>> into our future here in the USA unless something is done to reverse the
>> course.

> Quit trolling Brent. Just looks like another liberal "let's give our
> working class' money to the 'unfortunate'."

You only consider it trolling because you're a government cheerleader.

It isn't anything like that at all. I don't see how it could be labeled
'liberal' at all unless you are as I always suspected, pro-police state.
Only the most ardent police state cheerleader would consider it 'liberal'
not to kick people out on the street with nothing, bulldozing their homes
using government power so a developer can put up new condos. Maybe a
bulldozer should show up at your home one day and plow it into the ground
so you'll understand exactly what it is like.

You should familiarize yourself with the new london case. Especially the
court decision afterwards that left the people who fought to keep their
homes with NOTHING, even less than nothing (debt) as a punishment for
fighting it.

You should watch the video again, you can see the cops there and learn
what you'll likely be doing in a few more years the way things are going.