Old September 27th 04, 09:51 PM
Roy

If you look really closely at the windshield does it have a bunch of little
pock marks in it. I had a car that was owned by someone that travelled on a
dirt road every day. The dirt and dust coming up from the cars in front of
him marked up the windshield over time. When I bought the car I found that I
could hardly see when driving into the sun but the rest of the time it
didn't look bad at all. If this is the case then you may see if a glass
place can fix it or you may need to replace the windshield. I solved my
problem by getting a Saturn that didn't have a pocked windshield.