Old August 27th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Carl[_3_]

Default Adding pwr locks/windows to XJ

Wow, that is quite the demand. Tell her the best way is to get junkyard
doors, but you'll probably end up with 4 different colors, none of them
matching the Jeep. I would then just supply power to the locks and window
motors, and get an aftermarket keyles entry system.

HTH

Carl

. ..