Old May 8th 06, 02:08 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Vote on New Audis' Styling

Like most of you, the new styling has grown on me. When I first saw the
new grille in photos it didn't do much for me, but in person it's a
different deal. The 2006 A4 loaner I had last week looked great in my
driveway.... I'm not crazy about the A4 and A6 rear end styling - the
A4 looks like previous-generation Honda Civic and the A6 looks like a
Saturn L-Series. They need to be a little more aggresive with the back
of the car. But the single-frame grill has grown on me for sure. I
think Audi foresaw that a lot of lesser cars are now going with their
old 2-grill look - see the Chevy Impala front end for a dead ringer!

Dan D
'04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6
Central NJ USA