Old April 1st 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default 95 Continental Tech Serv Bulletins, More, Special Offer !!!

95 Cont Tech Serv Bulletins, More, Special Offer !!!
Just the other day I purchased a year's subscription for complete
technical service bulletins and more (see link below) and found them to
be quite helpful--it is only for the 95 Continental. As a service to
other members, I would be glad to share my login and password for a
very small fee. If anyone is interested, please contact me at
. http://www.alldata.com/products/diy/