Old June 4th 05, 12:16 AM
~Zaitsev

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 11:48:54 -0400, 0_Qed >
wrote:

>alfistagj wrote:

>Far better to cobble a manual fuel enrichener.

From the looks of the TA on the pump, the previous owner eliminated
everything but the flange mount and put a phillips head screw into the
flange.

My first thought is that I would have to get another TA just to get to
a starting point for the manual enricher.

Could anyone give me some specifics on how to construct this enricher?
A drawing (with some narrative) scanned into the computer and emailed
to me at would certainly be greatly
appreciated.

I'm being deployed to Afghanistan in September and I'd like to make
this a father/son project before I leave. I'll be starting 60 days
leave soon and my son is out of school for the summer.

I'd also feel much better knowing that the car is running properly
before I ship out.

Thanks to all of you for your comments.

W. Roberts
San Antonio, TX