Old June 21st 05, 11:04 AM
C.H.

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:18:10 -0700, Cartrivision1 wrote:

> And on top of that, most if not all do not certainly "need" a vehicle
> which is bulkier/heavier than 2 "normal" sized sedans.

I often enough need a vehicle that size. Trailering necessitates a heavy
vehicle and I often enough need the full size of the truck bed to
transport things that don't fit into a normal station wagon.

It's funny how people like you think they can force their lifestyle onto
everyone else. Even funnier is that the same people scream bloody murder
if something they want to do is outlawed.

Chris