Old July 10th 06, 03:00 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob G.

Default finally own a corvette!

On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 22:25:00 -0400, "wallster" >
wrote:

>It's official, I'm the new owner of a C4 (an '88 convertible to be specific)
>I love the car. It has 90K miles but everything works pretty well. Needs a
>power antenna (common problem from what i've read) the motor works but the
>internal cable seems broken. I'll get to that this week. Also, she starts
>hard like the injectors are leaking or cruddy. I filled up the tank and
>added some cleaner today but plan on running the codes at my friends shop.
>We'll get her running and starting perfect. Other than that, I love it.
>Here are some pics:
>http://www.wallys-speed-shop.com/vette_111.jpg
>http://www.wallys-speed-shop.com/vette_114.jpg
>http://www.wallys-speed-shop.com/vette_112.jpg
>http://www.wallys-speed-shop.com/vette_117.jpg
>
>Have fun!
>walt

Congrads....
Nice looking car....
Now get out there and put some milage on the car..
That is what these cars were made for...DRIVING !

BTW: Corvettes can be addictive...

Bob G.
64 72 & 98 Ragtops
76 & 79 Coupes...