Old July 10th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Joe[_3_]

Default How to disable anti-theft on 94 Vision

I don't have an Eagle Vision, but on my 94 LHS (same thing) the anti-theft
will shut down just by using a normal key. Maybe they're different, but
maybe not. I would suggest unlocking the other door, just in case the real
problem is a switch in the door gone bad.

ups.com...