Old June 16th 04, 07:13 PM
Tha Ghee

"Steve Grauman" > wrote in message
> >I think Byron and Toby answered your first question. I would say the

vast
> >majority of V-12s if they are at a 60 degree Vee. the VR engines are 15
> >degrees so how can it be the same. balance shafts are different that
> >dampeners. look at the NA BMW V-12, and the NA MB. no I wasn't you just

didn't answer the question.

> I've ridden in 2 generations of MB S600 and a 760IL. I can honestly say

that
> the W12 powered Pheaton I rode in was just as smooth. But you'd have to

have actually been in one to know what you're talking about.

how can you ride in two (2) generations of the 760 this is the first model
of it ever, the same with the MB so now I know you are full of ****. this
is the first model year of both cars so how can you have "I've ridden in 2
generations of MB S600 and a 760IL." when this is the first gen. for both.

so Steve what other bull**** are you going to tell us??

now sir you are the liar, join Olie North, liar.

Stevie is a liar, does it hurt to bend the truth.