Old July 19th 05, 04:25 AM
finding z0

That's what I was thinking or they overfilled it and she burst a gasket
on the Chi. trip, or it was just time for the gasket to let go.
This eve leaving work, I was looking for an oil spot. I wasn't
disappointed. I could see the oil stream from 75 ft away. At least a
qt.or 1.5. I tried to get a tow. Would've had to wait too long (AAA).
Decided there was enough oil to drive to the dealer (closed). Ended up
driving home. The oil was just above the bottom mark. The oil light
stayed off on the way home. Taking it in Thurs. The Prelude started
and the AC came on? We'll see in the morn. Cheers