Old November 22nd 04, 09:56 AM
tricky

Hello all , again !

I have been in touch with a supplyer of type 4 engines ( there aren't
many in the uk and most only sell long blocks complete )

I was advised to stick with type 1 !!! I was told it was loads of
trouble - different gear box ( tranny) different input shaft, different
mounting points .

Anyone had any hands on experience of puting a type 4 in a 68-71 bus ?

some sites suggest it would be quite easy ??

Rich