Old September 16th 06, 01:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Herb Leong

Default '04 GC

In article >,
> wrote:
#My wife is thinking of buying an '04 GC. Is there anything I should be
#aware of or looking for? I have already given it a once over and
#nothing jumped out and bit me. Anyone have any
#thoughts/comments/praise/gripes concerning the GCs ?

I would go over the TSBs that affect the '04 model:
http://www.wjjeeps.com/tsb.htm

And if it is still under warrenty, get them all taken care of
before it becomes your dime. If it's no longer under a warrenty,
I would negotiate the price down if the TSBs are needed and have
not been done.

/herb