Old July 19th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

Default 1986 Toyota pickup - sudden idle problems

Thanks for your reply. I thought it might be a vacuum problem, but I
couldn't find any vacuum lines obviously blown off. Any idea where I
can find schematics for the vacuum lines, so I know where to start?
I'll have to get someone to keep the truck running, so I can try to
listen for a leak. Is it most likely going to be right around the
carburetor?

If that doesn't work, is the next task to start dismantling the
carburetor to look for a problem?

Thanks,
Jason