Old July 23rd 05, 09:19 PM
Jose

It broils down to the cultural problem: big fat ass Americans love to knock
themselves out with multi-deck fat burgers, flush them down with big fat
(supersize) calorie-loaded Coke, and stuff their big fat mouths with potato
(e) chips (note your Republican Dan Quayle’s spelling of potato).

It’s the culture of stupid, arrogant, boastful, wasteful, disrespectful,
and simply detestable lifestyle. It’s the same ****-for-brain idiots who
have "support our troops" ribbons decorated on their big fat-ass SUV,
perhaps just to somehow alleviate their guilty conscience for riding on the
blood of the innocents. All because their selfish and arrogant lifestyle
put an unnecessary demand to pump more oil in places like Iraq.

I think, if and when the terrorists get their hands on those asshole SUV
drivers, they should make them drink the crude oil until they beg to be
killed.

SUV drivers are scum of the earth and deserve to be burn off along with the
fuel they wastefully consume.

Palo Alto should be among the targets for the terrorists to pay a ‘visit’!

"y_p_w" > wrote in
oups.com: