Old December 30th 04, 01:24 AM

Default Street Racing

Hi every one this is my first thingy.

I have loved cars senc i was born i still have all my hotwheels wich
is like 1000 lol! When i turn 18 im buying alll by my self(a Acura RSX
Type-S lol and thids car woops for only 20,000 u get a great
performance and luxury car, im gona throw 19 5 start rims, a body kit
with spoiler, exhoust kit, and a greddy bolt on turbokit, with forged
pistons, rods, cams, and a short shifter, not to menchine the
intercooler!, so for under 30k a jap car, thats sweet as hell and that
can hit 180 or so? lol bring it on you ****ing honda civic's!

I dont like civics every one has one almost lol
ther cheap and sucky!