Old December 18th 04, 05:29 PM
Mike C

Default Logitech MOMO Racing Force Wheel table Clamp Replacement part

This post is a revised repost of a earlier request that was changed
after I was educated on the difference between the two wheels. The
wheel I have is Black with a small red metal band denoting center
position.

Thank you for your consideration.

This post was originally done under the advisement of a member of the
Wingman
Bulletin Board.

Dear Sir/Maam,
I am writing this because Logitech support cannot apparently help me. I
have the Logitech MOMO Racing Force(Black)wheel Part # 863203-1000.
Last week a small person in
the household decided to use the wheel to drive the car while daddy was
away and effectively used the wheel as a pullup bar causing the table
clamp part to crack and break off. This is the part that attaches to
the bottom of the wheel with four small metal screws and would be
removed if you were using the wheel in the lap mode. Does anyone know
where I can get this part? Logitech doesnt stock them and I am
stationed Overseas (Egypt) so it is not easy for me to take it back to
the store I bought it from.

Any Help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your support

Mike C