Old October 24th 04, 12:19 AM
Jonnie Santos

....there we go again - I'm always a few bucks short!

Did I tell you I was shopping for a used plane? I want to take flying
lessons and thought a Cessna would be cool. And since I'm a little older
now I could go a little up on the bling level without seeming cocky. So I
went shopping and found a used Citation X. They wanted $16,000,000 and that
was about $16,000,000 over my budget. So on the rebound I went in the
opposite direction and went looking at boats (what good Portuguese boy
doesn't love the ocean, eh?). So I found something under 200 feet and it
was about 5 times the cost of the plane. I can't win. So both of them are
officially off my list and so are cool car mods.

I guess that's why there's Guinness and cable TV - life is good!, really!!