Old April 4th 06, 05:22 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default opinion please continued

On 3 Apr 2006 18:44:34 -0700, "rebco10" > wrote:

>The car also has headers and 390 gears. Were the gears an option?

Unless you know the driver, and know the car... I honestly would
pass ... headers and 390's tell me its done more then a few 1/4 mile
trips ...not necessarily ture since many of us Corevtte nuts just like
to play around with the cars but still treat them with tender loving
care...

Finding a used Corvette with stock exhaust is pretty hard... and to be
honest, finding one with an aftermarket exhaust is a plus ...as it
just saves me from buying one and installing it...

Bob G