Old December 18th 04, 11:43 AM
Paul Skjerven

Default FS: rare and beautiful 1990 Audi Coupe

’90 CQ in very good shape – well maintained.
Asking $4,100
I'm practically original owner - bouth in Nov '90 with 8K miles on it
Pearl White with black interior
211K miles – California car its whole life – no rust any anywhere and drives
like the day it was new.
17” OZ Superleggar wheels (and the original Speedlines also)
H&R springs
Koni adjustables
Stainless steel brake lines
PIAA driving/fog lights
New Magnaflow exhaust with DTM stainless steel tips
Car cover, bra
Recently re-did suspension with brand new bushings, ball joints and strut mounts

If interested, I have a spreadsheet of all major repairs I have done on the car
since ’94.

photos available at http://photos.yahoo.com/pskjerven

If interested e-mail me at