Old November 17th 04, 10:51 PM
griffin

The funniest incident I've ever had racing was when I went up against a 318
Duster. I was given a 6-8 second headstart on a 1 mile strip in my '88 YJ
before he even hit the gas pedal. Needless to say I got a good view of his
taillights by the end of the race. Man are those things quick.

--
griffin
'85 Jeep CJ-7

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
> In all of my Jeep races, simply getting to the other end of the track was
> the goal. By that measure, there isn't a LS1 out there that can beat me. I
> would gladly put my pink slip up against the fool with the LS, but I m not
> sure I would want his LS at the end. I suppose I could set the course

where