Old November 17th 04, 09:12 PM
griffin

The driver of that 350z sucks ass. Kinda surprised you couldn't beat a stock
WRX but took the Celica. I've seen quite a few Celica/WRX races and never
seen the WRX win (unless it's the STi)? Altho one of the fastest cars in my
city is a souped up '01 Imprezza ...insanely fast.

Still ...those are some impressive wins. How do you fare in the 1/4 mile
tho?

--
griffin
'85 Jeep CJ-7