Old May 8th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default The Unofficial eBay auto auction FAQs

"twaldron" > wrote in message
t...
> Earle Horton wrote:
> > Another reason to buy a new car, and keep it until it is scrap. The
> > less contact with idiots I have, the happier I am.
> >
> > Earle

> Then why do you subscribe to RAMJAW and chat with us???

This is probably one of the more intelligent news groups on the net. Even
better, the members can "take a licking and keep on ticking". Here I don't
get so much vicious, negative "you hurt my feelings, so I hate you"
feedback, as I have gotten in other groups.

Earle