Old June 1st 05, 02:53 PM

Default Dual PCVs On Chev 350?

I have a pair of nice cast aluminum valve covers for the '74 Chev
truck 350 in my street rod. Both have identical PCV holes so the valve
can be placed on either side depending on application. On mine, the
driver side has a rubber grommet for the valve and the passenger side
has a rubber plug. Both parts are too deteriorated to use. Problem
is, my local Chevy dealer can order the grommet but they have no
listing for the plug. I've looked for an after-market plug but I
haven't found one that fits. I really want to use the covers so I'm
thinking of putting a grommet and valve in each side and connecting
them to the intake with a "T" fitting. Is there any reason I
should NOT do this?