Old May 25th 05, 07:13 AM
Rod Speed

George Grapman > wrote in message
. com...
> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Unfortunately most of those cell phone plans only can be accessed from your
>>> cell phone. Out of a coverage area? Out of luck.

>> Some of us have enough of a clue to use
>> a cell plan where that doesnt happen.

And anyone with a clue uses their cell to call the AAA anyway.

> No cell service works everywhere. They all have dead areas.

Anyone with a clue uses a cell service where that is rare.

<reams of the crapchild's puerile **** flushed where it belongs>

No surprise that the best its ever managed is sales ****wit.

>>> On the other hand AAA can be accessed from any phone

>> So can the very occasional use of a pay for service callout too.

And thats not likely to cost more than years of unused AAA fees
when the lack of a cell service is deliberately organised to be rare.