Old September 7th 06, 12:04 AM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
pawcio

Default 2003 Element Windshield Washer motor NOT working, rear one works fine

I would love to see it squirt, but could care less about hearing it run.
I don't see it squirt, I don't hear the pump run (I used to when it was
working...)
I guess that means it's not working... The wipers are working...

Oh, and my windshield is all smudged and dirty - Maybe that's why I don't
see it squit!