Old March 29th 05, 03:45 PM
Jim Yanik

"Harry K" > wrote in
oups.com:

> Jim Yanik wrote:
>> "Harry K" > wrote in
>> oups.com:

> YOU

> are

> twist,
>> > lane

> 'sloth

> mph.

> statement;

>> > Not man enough to admit you made a mistake eh??
>> >
>> > Harry K
>> >

>> Lets see your cite,Harry;back up your assertion.
>> That's the REAL question here.
>>
>> --
>> Jim Yanik
>> jyanik
>> at
>> kua.net

> Well, since you insist I stopped by the local SO (I used to work
> there). There were 3 Patrol present, I put forward your stance that I
> am somehow supposed to stay right while passing or rather rephrased to
> STKR applies while passing. All three had the same reply "The guy is a
> moron".
> I also put forward your stance that I am required to speed up to
> accommodate you. Same response.

So what if you asked a couple of police officers.Can you CITE any law or
provision of the law that says "slower traffic keep right" does not apply
if one is in the act of passing?
Who's to say you even explained it correctly.I suspect you did not.

Do you know what a "cite" is?? (short for citation)
Evidence,PROOF.

> I did discover something about the law I didn't know. 'On a three or
> more lane (in same direction) freeway, trucks and vehicles towing a
> trailers are prohibited in the left most lane'.

Perhaps in your state.
Not in all states,AFAIK.

--
Jim Yanik