Old June 19th 05, 02:38 PM
TeGGeR®

"R. P." > wrote in news:5MGdnaN7GZRAJinfRVn-
:

> Yesterday a rock hit my windshield so hard that I have one of those
> spider web like cracks on the glass within an area of about a nickle
> size. Has any of you had something like this fixed without replacing the
> whole window pane? I've heard about these quickie glass repair methods
> but know nobody who has had it done and could recommend it. The crack
> does not interfere with the driving as it is more on the passenger side,
> but might scrape the wiper eventually and who knows, those "spider legs"
> might eventually get longer.
>
> Rudy

Take it an auto glass place. They can fix that quite nicely. But the longer
you leave it, the more it will spread, making successful repair less and
less likely.

I had this done to our Tercel's windshield last year. It's still holding.
It cost about $50 as I recall.

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ