Old January 19th 05, 07:27 PM

Default 95 Jeep Wrangler Shifting problems

Hello gentlemen I'm hoping somebody can give some insight to a problem
that started about a month ago...I have a 95 wrangler 4.0 5-speed
manual transmission with 105K and all of the sudden the clutch is
sticking in gear sometimes (mostly first) amd sometimes I can't get
into gear unless I let up on the clutch first, or pump it once, and
then it's fine...

the brake fluid level in the small reservoir was a bit low so I topped
it off with the right stuff and drove for a few days with no change...

I've done a few tests myself and I really don't think it's the clutch
itself, it's not slipping at all or grinding...I've been lurking around
here and it seem either the master or ugh slave cylinder are the big
culprits? Any way to figure which it might be, from what I've
described?

Also somebody mentioned to me that I might have a broken spring in the
pressure plate?

Thanks in advance!