Old August 18th 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Rodo

Default 97 Civic EX vibration at 70 mph ?

The tires were rotated and balanced by Just Tires about two weeks earlier.
After it was done the vibration started at a lower speed (65mph) before that
the vibration started at about 80-85mph. I don't drive at 80-85mph too often
so it didn't bother me earlier but now I hit 65mph quite often. I like to
stay within the California speed limit as much as possible :-).

Thanks