Old June 19th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Air Conditioning Not Working 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Sam,

You have to work with us a bit here, when you turn the fan on does air
come out? Does the compressor come on? (big cylindrical thing with a
couple of fat hoses, about 2" going to it, when the AC is on the center
of the pulley should be turning, when it's off the center should be
still). If it does come on does it stay on or does it switch on and
then switch off after a minute?

Jeff DeWitt