Old August 8th 04, 03:21 PM
Dr Entropy

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 14:40:55 +0100, "Ex Alfa Adam" > pee'd inna snow, the
following:

X:> > > How about an adaptation to take the old Alfa Twincam with rear
X:transaxle
X:> > > gearbox. That would be awesome. Especially if you got hold of a 75
X:Turbo engine
X:> > > for it.
X:> >
X:> > Chris Snowdon did one a few years back. It was at the back of his
X:workshop
X:> > last time I looked.
X:>
X:> Wonder how much he'd want to part with it?
X:
X:A Caterham 7 with a turbo TS engine - you're sick, sick. Dirty. dirty,
X:dirty!
X:
X:Can I have a go when it comes out of the workshop?
X:
X:Adam H
X:
A few years ago I did a Seven conversion: Took a Fiat(!) TC ~OUT~ of the chassis and built a Lotus
TC for the owner, who then raced it in SCCA "Vintage/historic" class... but not before I got to
terrorise the neighbourhood for a few "test" laps around the block ;-} Herself and I slidin' the
arse-end around th' corners, neighbors comin' out of their houses onna second "lap" to watch and
cheer as SWMBO an' self giggled and waved like six-year-olds at a carnival.

Four wheels an' a board, with 150HP! WOOHOOO!!!!

"Keep 'em up onna sidewalks, where they belong!"

Dr E--
mhm 17x1

Linux: Load it, Learn it, Love it.