Old September 1st 06, 05:18 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
W. Moore

Default C4 Dead Battery

Many yrs. ago I got tired of chasing electrons on my '75 to find the reason
for my dead/weak battery. I added a battery disconnect to the battery and
simply disconnect the system while not driving. End of problem. They are a
cheap fix when you run out of patience/ideas.

ups.com...