Old August 29th 06, 08:37 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Maddog

Default C4 Dead Battery

My 1984 battery would die after a week or so..no number of replacement
batteries or electrical checks could cure it...I then
en changed the ceasefire system to a 1990 TPI system with a new 1990
computer...I never had a dead battery again..even after a couple of months
of storage...the only elect item changed was the computer ecm...so I have
been told the problem must have been computer related..????

This seems to be a very very common problem with C-4 Cars...and there does
not appear to be any single solution to it....it drives everyone nuts..can't
even leave your car at the airport and expect it to start after a week...sad
situation..but then it is a GM product so what do you expect.