Old August 10th 04, 03:31 PM
Jacopo

Alfa WILL return to the US, with some brand-new cars that will bring the US
'Cuore Sportivo' back to life. First of all the Kamal SUV, with V6 engine
(and maybe with the Maserati-Ferrari V8); then the Brera (the substitute of
the GTV) with V6 and 4L engines and the 8c Competizione, with the V8 engine.
The Kamal will cost between 40.000 and 50.000 $, the Brera under 45.000 and
the 8c at about 125-130.000 $ (like a 360 Modena).
The guys at Alfa are working to adapt the 156 and the 166 for the US market,
it can be a good proving ground to test how the Holden V6 unit runs with
Alfas.
George, please contact me at alfa164v6tbAThotmail.com (MSN messenger
enabled) or at jacopino.bATtin.it (replace AT with @ ;-)

Bye

"George Graves" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> In article <5yPRc.5115$vH5.2072@amstwist00>,
> "Alfistagj" > wrote:
>
> > This story came up the last few weeks and is becoming more and more a

real
> > option.
> >
> > Ferrari is the be an independent company (the will leave the FIAT

group).
> > They will take Alfa (and Maserati??) with them.
> > Alfa will become Ferrari's high volume money maker.
> > Target will be to sell/produce twice as much Alfa's as now.
> >
> > Dutch Ferrari importer Krooijmans is already negotiating with

FIAT/Ferrari
> > and present Dutch importer FIAT Auto Netherlands has already informed

the