Old January 19th 05, 03:37 AM
SoK66

There was an article about a year ago in one of the Jeep magazines about a
guy who put these on a lifted Rubicon project car. Sorry I can't recall
which one it was, may have been JP or Petersens.

I was over at Avalanche Engineering today and they were finishing up a trick
custom rail with Fox Racing struts that used only nitrogen, no coil-over
springs. First time I've seen this used on an off road rig. This one is
being done specifically for rock racing.

http://www.jksmfg.com/acos.htm