Old November 1st 04, 02:54 PM
NoName

Yeah, not a CHEAP fix, nor uncomplicated.
I am lazy and would pay to have someone else do it. Expensive but saves time
and frustration.

So far we have been using the odometer as a guide.
....if driving mainly freeway, fill when there is 325-350 miles since last
fill-up.
....if driving around town/home, fill when there is about 275 miles since
last fill-up.
I have put over 17 gallons in that tank recently. heh heh, which is pretty
good, I think; as the fuel tank is supposed to only have a 17 gallon
capacity.

Works so far. But a functioning gauge would be nice.