Old May 20th 05, 02:42 AM
TeGGeR®

(Dan Beaton) wrote in
:

> Scott ) writes:

<snipped all the pogo-posts>

> From your comments about price, I presume you are in the UK

Our lad certainly is...

> Local
> conditions apply. The term FSH is not used in North America.

[F]ull [S]ervice [H]istory.

Yes, that seems to be a British quirk, like region-and-date-specific
license (number) plates, and V5s. And apparently the "buff logbook" is a
pretty important item.

Google for the above terms for more.

> I think the comment about local clubs is worthwhile. Is there a source
> that will evaluate whether a dealer stamp is of greater value on
> resale than service records from a qualified mechanic?

It is for some makes. Ferraris that have been serviced exclusively at
Ferrari-franchised dealers are /generally/ worth more at resale than ones
that thave been serviced at independents. For a Honda vehicle, I doubt it
would make much difference.

A browse here would tell for su
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/

--