Old May 20th 05, 01:55 AM
Hank

BK24 wrote:

> Ford states 390 HP but that's a crock. It's geared
> screwy so after 4000 rpm it flattens out.

It's 300hp, it's not a crock, and "geared screwy"
is meaningless nonsense.

-

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
-- George W. Bush

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
-- Adolf Hitler

"The tsunami was a wonderful opportunity to show not just the
US government, but the heart of the American people, and I think
it has paid great dividends for us." Condoleezza Rice

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)
..