Old February 24th 05, 04:19 PM
Steph

[posted and mailed]

Darius > wrote in :

> You guys can't be serious?!
> All I did is took a photo of a regular SC2, played around in Photoshop
> a bit, like extended the wheel base, and the front overhang, shaved
> the door handles, put 18" wheels on it and changed the colour plus few
> extra touches. But I gotta say, if I fooled anybody into thinking this
> was some concept car, then I went further with it than I thought. I
> don't normally have a lot of spare time on my hands, (this only took
> 45 minutes), but if you want to see this car in a convertible version,
> then by all means. Say so and it shall be done.
> I can work on any other requests you guys have (time permitting of
> course). You should see what I did to an Ion Redline!

I thought it was somewhat dated to try and pass off as a new SC3, but
still it looks nice. I am not that good with Photoshop, never have been
:-((

How about taking a RAM 2500HD 4X4 with 17" wheels and grafting the body
of a Grand Caravan on it? Similar to the Pacifica but with a little
more "muscle" like the Magnum?

And of course imprint "Hemi" across the sides.
My vision of a mini- Full-size van that can actually do work -- like the
Safari/Astro's but "sportier".