Old January 30th 05, 08:56 PM
Lee Ayrton

But but but... I see a lot of out-of-state half-million dollar "camper"
coaches flat-towing a variety of cars, including Cherokees. How does the
laws you mention below apply to them?

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005, it was written:

--
"I defer to your plainly more vivid memories of topless women with
whips....r"