Old January 30th 05, 08:29 PM
Jeff Strickland

I explained in detail how your lubrication issues with Full Floaters are
eliminated. But, I think it is unwise to pull a 4400 pound Jeep with a
Durango. I guess if the manufacturer says you can do it, then maybe you can.
But I think you will have stability issues with those 36" boggers trying to
control your life.

I don't think lubrication of the tcase is a problem, but I think flat towing
is something for which you need a larger tow vehicle. At the VERY least I
would try a few miles in my own area before I ventured out on a long trip
somewhere. I would practice slamming on the brakes somewhere where only my
own stuff was at risk.