Old July 10th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.autos.4x4
[email protected]

Default Honda CR-V vs Kia Sportage vs Nissan X-Trail vs Hyundai Tucson vs Land Rover Freelander vs Toyota RAV4

I am looking to buy a small 4x4 (I HATE the term 'soft-roader'), around
an 02 or 03 model, price around £8k. Initially the Honda was my
favourite, but after having a sit in one I found it rather bland,
certainly compared to the Kia. But then again, the Kia interior seemed
a bit flimsy & I am worried about how it will cope with kids/dogs/etc.
The Land Rover seems a bit basic & expensive for what you get.

Any comments / suggestions?

Cheers.