Old May 7th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Inuvikkers

To All:

Ten years ago this July a group of VW bus owners drove to Inuvik, 200
kilometers north of the Arctic Circle. Recently, several people have
contacted me asking for information about the trip. To keep from
repeating myself I've opened a Group on Yahoo titled Inuvikkers and
have posted my trip logs in the Files Archive of that group.

So far, I've been unable to post the photos that go with the logs.
Perhaps reducing their size will help but at the moment I haven't the
time.

-Bob Hoover